LDS03A LoRaWAN Outdoor Open/Close Door Sensor - US915
The Dragino LDS03A is an Open/Close LoRaWAN Door Sensor. It detects door open/close status and uplinks to IoT server via LoRaWAN network. user can see the door status, open duration, open counts in the IoT Server.
LDS03A is powered by an 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery. It can be used for up to 10 years.
The LDS03A will send periodically data every 2 hours as well as for each door open/close action. It also counts the door open times and calculates the last door open duration. Users can also disable the uplink for each open/close event, instead, LDS03A can count each open event and uplink periodically.
LDS03A has a Datalog feature, it will record the open/close event and the user can retrieve the history from LoRaWAN.
LDS03A has the open alarm feature, user can set this feature so the device will send an alarm if the door has been open for a certain time.
LDS03A is designed for outdoor use. It has a weatherproof enclosure and industrial level battery to work in low to high temperatures.
Each LDS03A is pre-load with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registration, register these keys to
LoRaWAN server and it will auto-connect after power on.
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A protocol.
- Frequency Bands: US915
- Door Open/Close detect
- Door open/close statistics
- 8500mAh industrial battery(none-rechargeable)
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically and open/close event
- Datalog feature
- Remote configure parameters via LoRa Downlink
- Firmware upgradable via program port
- Wall Mountable
- Outdoor Use
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Home and Building Automation
- Industrial Monitoring and Control